Summer + Fairmont
Fairmont’s summer programs keep students curious, challenged, and connected. For nearly seven decades, Fairmont has been inspiring minds and empowering dreams with a rich array of summer programs that provides something for students of every grade level.
Get ready to blast off into a summer full of fun learning and exploration in Fairmont’s space-themed summer camp. Our enthusiastic, well-trained camp counselors guide campers through full-day or half-day camp experiences that feature an action-packed line-up of arts and crafts, sports, and team-building activities plus fun academic lessons in science, technology, and more!
- Grades Offered: Preschool – 6th grade
- Dates: June 6 – August 5
- Times: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- Pick-up: 4pm – 4:30pm
- Extended Care: 7:45 – 9:00am (complimentary) & 4:30pm – 5:30pm (additional fee)
Preschool Camp is for ages 2-4 (Preschool - Junior Kindergarten) and offered at the Anaheim Hills, Historic Anaheim, North Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano Campuses. Preschool camp goes from 9AM to 4PM. Tuition is $399 per week (Full Day) and $299 per week (half-day, only available for Anaheim Hills and San Juan Capistrano preschoolers).
Elementary Camp is for grades Kindergarten - 6 and offered at the Anaheim Hills, Historic Anaheim, North Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano Campuses. Elementary camp goes from 9AM to 4PM. Tuition is $399 per week (Full Day).
Camp + School Combo is for grades Kindergarten - 6 and offered at the Anaheim Hills, Historic Anaheim, North Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano Campuses. Camp + School goes from 9AM to 4PM. Tuition is $2,450 (5 Weeks) and $3,650 (9 Weeks)
Boost your child’s achievement for the coming year. Build academic confidence. Reinforce core reading, writing, and math skills. Fairmont Summer School meets your child where they are and provides an individualized approach to learning during our 5-week (K-8) or 6-week (9-12) summer program, with instruction offered both in-person and remotely. Small class sizes, Fairmont teachers, and a robust learning platform set your child up for success!
- Grades Offered: Kindergarten – 12th
- Dates: 6/21 – 7/21 (Elementary), 6/21 – 7/21 (Middle School), 6/21 – 7/28 (High School)
- Times: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 12pm
- Click here to download the Fairmont Prep Summer Courses catalog.
Elementary Summer School is available for Kindergarten - 5th grade students at the Anaheim Hills, Historic Anaheim, North Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano campuses. For 5 weeks students will focus on strengthening their Reading, Writing, and Math skills from 9:00AM - 12:00PM Monday through Thursday. If you are a combo student (summer camp & school) you will join camp at 12:00PM. Classes run from June 20 - July 21. Tuition is $1,200. In-person only.
Middle School Summer School is available for 6th - 8th grade students at the Anaheim Hills, Historic Anaheim, North Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano campuses. For 5 weeks, students will focus on strengthening their Reading, Writing, and Math skills from 9:00AM - 12:00PM Monday through Thursday. Classes run from June 20 - July 21. Tuition is $1,200. In-person only.
Summer high school courses are available to incoming 9th graders through 12th grade. Summer courses are held in -person or remotely by the Fairmont Preparatory Campus. We run two (3)-week semesters from June 20th - July 28th, 9:00am - 12:00pm (morning) and 1:00pm - 4:00pm (afternoon).
Swipe to see all campuses.
Counselors-In-Training Program (CIT)
Ready to bring the fun to camp while gaining essential leadership skills in the process? The Counselor-In-Training program is looking for 7th and 8th-grade students like you! Under the leadership of a specialty CIT counselor, our Counselors-in-Training (CITs) plan activities for our younger campers. After planning and preparation, they work side by side with our camp counselors to implement activities for the campers. Our CITs should bring the energy and enthusiasm that make this camp a special place for our campers. Many CITs are seeking experience working with kids and developing their leadership skills so that they may pursue a full counselor position in the future. Counselors-in-training will learn essential skills like creativity, collaboration, flexibility, communication, and critical thinking, as well as many other vital skills that will have them blasting off to their future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in Summer School?
- Log in with your My School App or Create A New Account.
- Select People to Register
- Selection Session
- Complete Mandatory Forms
- Choose Payment Option
- Review, Pay, and Submit Application
- Confirm Registration
Once an application has been submitted, what are my next steps?
- Step 1: You will receive a notification that your application has been received.
- Step 2: The summer department will enroll the student, process payment, and apply any qualifying discounts to the account.
- Step 3: You will receive an email containing a receipt confirming your payment.
How do I access my online courses?
- Canvas LMS – To access canvas, log into your Fairmont email account. Log out of any personal Gmail accounts. Then, go to https://fairmontschools.instructure.com. You will be automatically logged in.
- Edmentum Courseware – Edmentum is the courseware that will be used in the course. Students will receive instructions directly to access the course materials.
- Fairmont Emails:
- For those without a Fairmont email address assigned, students will be emailed prior to the start of the class with instructions on how to access their Fairmont email. All current Fairmont students will use their existing email account.
- Teachers will email students with specific information on class expectations, including the Zoom schedule and assignment information.
- All communication during the course of the summer school program will be done through the student’s Fairmont email. Students should expect to receive an email with detailed login information.
Where do I report on my first day?
- In-Person students will take a temperature check, and fill out a health screening form in their cars each morning and afternoon when they arrive.
- Students will be assigned a classroom and we can help guide them to the correct classroom.
- For Remote students, they will join the designated Zoom Room for their class.
What are the weekly expectations?
- Students should expect 2-3 hours of work per day (Monday-Friday) for summer school sessions. This will be a mix of direct instruction and independent work.
- Monday: Students will begin their coursework and have one on one meetings with instructors
- Tuesday – Thursday: Live synchronous courses via Zoom or In-Person will meet from either 9:00AM – 12:00PM or 1:00PM – 4:00PM depending on the course.
- Friday: Students will work independently on asynchronous coursework.
- Students should attend class from an appropriate location for learning if they are remote.
How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?
Transcripts are available upon request. Please go to the following link to submit your transcript request: https://fairmontca.scriborder.com/. If you are not a Fairmont student, you will need to submit a request for a transcript to be sent to the school you attend. This will not be done automatically.
Do I need to purchase textbooks?
- For student and parent convenience, we have bundled all online textbooks and/or e-learning materials with the online classes, so there is no further need to purchase additional ebooks or materials. The login information for etexts will be made available to students on the first day of class.
- All materials/textbooks will also be included for in-person instruction.
How can I drop or audit a course?
- Classes can be dropped with no grade penalty the first week of the semester: Wednesday 6/23 for semester one and Wednesday 7/14 for semester two. To drop or audit a class, you must complete a Summer Change Form which is located within your myschoolapp. If the form is not completed and signed by both parents and students, you will remain in the program.
- Please note: Fairmont’s refund policy applies to all drops. No refunds are granted after June 4 for semester one and June 25 for semester two.
- To add a course, students must be enrolled by the second day of the course meetings: Wednesday 6/23 for semester one and Wednesday 7/14 for semester two to comply with the summer absence policy. Please contact Fairmont Summer Programs to add a class.
How do I access my grades?
- Student report cards are uploaded at the end of each session to myschool app which can be accessed as follows:
- BLACKBAUD “MY SCHOOL APP”
- New Users: To set up a MySchoolApp account please follow these instructions: go to fairmontschools.myschoolapp.com, and on the landing page, click on the “Forgot login or First time logging in?” link.
- For students: enter your Fairmont email address and check the Username and Password boxes. Click Send. Check your email for the link to create a new password.. For Parents: enter the email address provided at time of registration and check the Username and Password boxes. Click Send. Check your email for the link to create a new password.
- Directions for setting up your password will be emailed to whatever email is used.
- Existing Users: Go to fairmontschools.myschoolapp.com and log in with the same credentials you used during the 20-2021 school year.
What type of technology will I need?
What is the attendance policy?
What is the dress code?
- All students must wear a mask at all times while on campus.
- We want all students to be comfortable in class. For in-person and remote learning clothing should be neat, clean, and fit properly. No clothing that advertises or promotes the use of drugs, alcohol, weapons, or tobacco may be worn. No clothing that is provocative, revealing, or tight-fitting should be worn. Please also avoid wearing clothing with inappropriate wording. You will be provided additional dress code information in the Student Guidelines handout on the first day.
Latest Fairmont News
Swipe to see more content.