I hope you were able to join us last night for our presentation – Fairmont’s State of the School: Our Plan for a Safe Reopening. We covered a lot of ground, so whether you attended or not, we wanted to share documents for your review to ensure you understand your options for summer camp, summer school, and the 20-21 academic year.
- Summer School/Summer Camp
- Receive a 15% discount on your summer school/summer camp fees which will be credited towards your 20-21 academic year tuition (enrolled Fairmont families only)
- Use promo code “summer” and receive 10% off your summer school/summer camp fees when you enroll by June 30 (all families)
- Comparison Chart (In-Person vs. Remote Instruction)
- Parent Guide to Fall 2020
- Meeting Presentation Fairmont’s State of the School: Our Plan for a Safe Reopening
- International Student presentation (including translations into simplified Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese)
Of course, the COVID-19 pandemic requires us to remain flexible and ready to pivot at a moment’s notice. We are committed to monitoring guidelines and directives issued by federal, state, and local health authorities, and to updating our plans as circumstances require. We also acknowledge that what may work for one family may not be suitable for others. Each family will use a different calculus to assess what is right for them – which is why we have worked to provide both an in-person and a remote option to meet the varied needs of our families.
If you have questions or concerns regarding either our 5 days/week in-person or remote learning options please feel free to contact your campus administrative team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you and your family continued health and safety.
David Jackson, Chairman
Chad Jackson, President