Top Reasons to Choose Fairmont Schools
Fairmont has been voted the best private school in Orange County nine times! We take pride in providing our international students with an amazing educational experience that has proven results.
Gather Required Documents
- Student Information (Student Name, Parent Names, Address, Other)
- Academic Transcripts From The Past 3 Years (Original Documents and English Translation)
- Teacher Recommendation Letter (1)
- Math Teacher Recommendation Letter (1)
- English Language Test Result (ISEPA, IELTS, TOEFL,TOEFL JR., or ITEP-SLATE)
- Copy of Passport
- Additional Supporting Documents
Apply On Our Website
Click on the "Apply" button below to access the online application.
A Zoom interview is required for ALL students in order to assess oral language ability and student character.
Confirm Your Place
If the applicant is accepted, the $4,300 enrollment deposit, required housing application/forms, and terms and conditions must be submitted according to the deadlines provided on our accepted student website. Once the enrollment and registration fee deposits have been received, the I-20 (student visa form) is issued.
Director of International Admissions