Foundations at Fairmont
Foundations is a ground-breaking Fairmont partner school for students with learning challenges, such as dyslexia, ADD, auditory processing, and comprehension difficulties. Available at our San Juan Capistrano campus, Foundations empowers students from 1st to 12th grade to study at an individual pace while enjoying an integrated Fairmont school experience.
Grounded in 30 years of cognitive brain research, Foundations moves past traditional symptom management and addresses the root cause, implementing cognitive exercises that are scientifically proven to strengthen weak cognitive capabilities. In the program, children learn a new perspective, build confidence, and practice cognitive exercises that help them advance within their grade requirements. Foundations has been proven to assist students in gaining up to two years in their reading level in only a matter of months, as well as a dramatic improvement in writing and math.
- Cutting-edge cognitive training techniques such as Moyers Learning System, Advanced Brain Listening Program, The Movement Program, Scientific Learning Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant, ST Math, and Victory School Cognitive Programs
- Integration with Fairmont mainstream students through electives and activities such as P.E., art, music, choir, dance, cheer, lunch, and recess
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio and cap of 16 students per class
- State-certified reading and mathematics programs
- Accredited High School Diploma or Certificate of Completion available for high school
Click here to find out what parents and students have to say about Foundations.