Our Code of Conduct
Fairmont Private Schools continues to invest in a culture that promotes a safe environment where all members of our community show respect to one another, protecting dignity and individual differences. Everyone within the Fairmont community — including students, parents, teachers, and administrators — are expected to adhere to this code, which is also the driving force behind the school’s anti-bullying program.
Fairmont Private Schools believes that these behaviors are essential to create a harmonious environment so that students may focus on academic, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
Title IX Compliance
It is the policy of Fairmont Schools to prohibit discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, race, or religion in regard to the administration of all campus programs, services and activities including athletics, and the admission of students, employment actions, or other sponsored activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy:
Vice President, Human Resources & Liability/Title IX Coordinator
1575 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92802
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.
To inspire, empower, and connect with each other so that we find joy and purpose in our achievements and relationships.
Mission (What do we do?)
We develop and deliver world-class P-12 schools and educational services globally.
Vision (Why do we exist?)
We influence lives to create a better world.
Values (How do we behave?)
- High Expectations
- Recognize there is always more. Think differently to raise the bar for each student, for our industry, and for ourselves.
- Lifelong Learning
- A commitment to the continuous pursuit of knowledge – for innovation, improvement, and personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- ▪ Vision, growth, and perseverance – in and out of the classroom.
- Academic Excellence
- Engage students through individualized learning paths, exceptional instruction, and relevant resources. Deliver without limits.
Permission to Play Values
Honest character and ethical behavior. Do the right thing with courage and conviction.
- Be honorable, sincere, and trustworthy in all that you do.
- Hold yourself accountable to follow through for others. Do what you say you are going to do.
- Give your personal best. Respect others and yourself. Be mindful of your image, manners, and behavior.
- Approach others with genuine concern and interest. Take the time to be truly present, compassionate, and kind.
- Believe passionately in the success of children and one another.
- Recognize and embrace the tools that are critical to success tomorrow as well as today.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Do the right thing.
- Inspire a love of lifelong learning.
- Create solutions.
- Nurture curiosity.
- Celebrate individual contributions.