Re-Enrollment Is Open
Thank you to those who have already completed the re-enrollment process and secured your child’s spot for 2023-24. Re-enrollment must be completed no later than April 3, 2023, to waive the $500 enrollment fee.
- In order to ensure your child will have a spot and to have the $500 enrollment fee waived, you must complete your contract and pay the $1,200 deposit no later than April 3. (This deposit becomes non-refundable after May 1 – see your contract for details.)
- Families who re-enroll after April 3 will be charged a $500 per student enrollment fee.
- The re-enrollment contract must be completed by the student’s parent or legal guardian.
Instructions for Re-enrolling
- Log in to your parent MySchoolApp account.
- Click the Contract(s) to Review link in the yellow header banner.
- Click Review to begin your Domestic Enrollment Contract.
- Click through the tabs of the contract and complete information where needed. If you do not intend to re-enroll and have not yet completed our opt-out form, the link is available on the Student Information tab.
- Sign your contract and continue to the Review tab.
- After a final review, click Accept.
- Deposit tab: Enter your payment information for the deposit and click Submit. Please don’t close the window until you are taken to the Confirmation page. Your enrollment will not be considered complete until the school has received your deposit.
- Confirmation tab: You’re done! Click Thank You to be taken back to your Files and Forms page.
- Files and Forms page: check the Show Completed Forms box to view your completed contracts and forms.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Navigating or logging in to MySchoolApp: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General re-enrollment contract submissions: email@example.com or (714) 234-2758
- Deposit payment or other financial questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the privilege of helping to educate your child. We look forward to all of the great things which are in store for them in the upcoming school year!