At Fairmont, we provide a safe environment where all members of our community show respect and kindness to one another and protect and honor each other’s rights, dignity, and individual differences. Everyone within the Fairmont community — including students, parents, teachers, and administrators — are expected to adhere to this code.
- High Expectations
- Recognize there is always more. Think differently to raise the bar for each student, for our industry, and for ourselves.
- Lifelong Learning
- A commitment to the continuous pursuit of knowledge – for innovation, improvement, and personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Vision, growth, and perseverance – in and out of the classroom.
- Academic Excellence
- Engage students through individualized learning paths, exceptional instruction, and relevant resources. Deliver without limits.
Permission to Play Values
- Honest character and ethical behavior. Do the right thing with courage and conviction.
- Be honorable, sincere, and trustworthy in all that you do.
- Hold yourself accountable to follow through for others. Do what you say you are going to do.
- Give your personal best. Respect others and yourself. Be mindful of your image, manners, and behavior.
- Approach others with genuine concern and interest. Take the time to be truly present, compassionate, and kind.
- Believe passionately in the success of children and one another.
- Recognize and embrace the tools that are critical to success tomorrow as well as today.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Do the right thing.
- Inspire a love of lifelong learning.
- Create solutions.
- Nurture curiosity.
- Celebrate individual contributions.