At both Fairmont Preparatory Academy and Fairmont San Juan Capistrano, there is something for each of you. Fairmont prides itself on a rich and high-quality high school experience: we balance academic rigor with support and flexibility. Our students are active, engaged, and fully enjoy a small school environment with the opportunity to try on various activities and interests. Our academic counselors work with you directly to create a schedule that is customized to you, ensuring you are challenged while receiving guidance. We look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and would love to welcome you as a Husky or a Warrior!
Your Road to Fairmont High Schools
SIGN UP TO ATTEND A CAMPUS TOUR
The best way to learn about our program offerings is to sign up for a one-on-one campus tour with our Admission Directors.
SIGN UP FOR A VIRTUAL 4-YEAR PLAN
8th-grade students and their parents are invited to meet with our academic counselors, via Zoom, to create a unique 4-year plan based upon your student’s unique strengths and interests. This meeting will provide you with an academic framework to assist in the decision-making process, and is highly recommended, even if your family is looking at high schools other than Fairmont. 4-year plans will take place December – February.
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (if applicable)
If your family is currently on financial assistance, you will be receiving an email communication in mid-December with instructions on how to re-apply. If you need to apply for financial assistance and have not done so in the past, please send an email to email@example.com for the application. All FA applications are due by February 28, 2022.
ADVANCED PROGRAMS: PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE
COMPLETE YOUR RE-ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK
You should have received an email in December with information on re-enrollment.
- February 1 – contract released. You will receive a notification to log in to MySchoolApp to sign your contract, pay your deposit, and select your payment plan for next year.
- April 4 – In order to ensure your child will have a spot and to have the $500 enrollment fee waived, you must complete the contract and pay the reduced deposit of $1,200 no later than April 4.
- Families who re-enroll after April 4 will be charged a $500 per student enrollment fee.
- As an added benefit to our families, those who are currently enrolled in the 10-pay payment plan will automatically have their April payment deferred to June.
FINALIZE YOUR 9TH GRADE SCHEDULE
PREP ACADEMY ASB APPLICATION DUE (END OF MAY)
If you are interested in joining ASB at the Prep for your 9th-grade year, applications are due at the end of May and interviews take place during the 1st week of June. SJC has a student leadership program similar to ASB that does not require an application.
SIGN UP TO ATTEND A VIRTUAL NEW PARENT ORIENTATION
SUMMER SPORTS PRACTICES BEGIN
UPDATE YOUR MAGNUS HEALTH AND BEGINNING OF YEAR FORMS
In July, you will be able to log into MySchoolApp and complete: beginning of the school year forms and Magnus Health requirements.
2022-2023 BEGINNING OF SCHOOL YEAR EVENTS!
Aug. 15 – New Student Orientation
Aug. 16 – First Day of School
As a current Fairmont family, you do not need to apply to or take an assessment to enroll at one of our high schools. All Fairmont 8th graders are automatically accepted and you can enroll your student for high school during the Fairmont re-enrollment process in the new calendar year.
View the timeline (left) for a glance at important steps between now and next school year.
Fairmont Prep Virtual Discovery Nights
- Night 1: Advanced Programs: ASEP/IBP/IB
- Night 2: Student Life and Athletic Programs
- Night 3: Academic & College Outcomes and International Programs
- Night 4: Speech & Debate and Visual and Performing Arts
2021-2022 Academic Course Catalogs
4-Year Plan Template
- Click here to view the template we’ll be using for your 4-year plan
2021-2022 Bell Schedule
Book A Tour With One of Our Admissions Directors
Swipe to see more content.