North Tustin Campus (Pre-K – 8th Grade)
We offer an accelerated and WASC accredited academic program for students in preschool – eighth grade. Our educators blend educational technology and traditional instruction to create a curriculum that is second to none. Arts and sports also play an important part in our community. Our thriving drama department stages plays and musicals throughout the year in our campus theatre, Allison Hall. Visual art students express themselves through drawing, painting, and sculpture in our art studio. Throughout these opportunities, we instill character development and community engagement to make the world a better place.
From timeless values to cutting-edge learning, Fairmont’s distinctive educational approach gives students the opportunity to reach their full potential. We invite you to experience our educational community for yourself.
North Tustin Campus
Fairmont Private Schools North Tustin Campus is a dynamic educational community blending relevant curriculum with committed educators to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. Through individualized attention and guidance, Fairmont serves as a catalyst to move children forward academically, personally and socially. Alumni appreciate how teachers challenged and provided them the foundation and confidence to succeed in high school and college.
There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of the North Tustin Campus. The curriculum is enhanced through engaging field trips and special weekly classes such as computer science, language, art, science, music and more. Students consistently earn top scores at the Orange County Academic Pentathlon, state and national science fairs and debate competitions.
Additionally, they thrive in a variety of team sports, community service programs as well as performing arts and fine arts. We appreciate our relationship with an active parent community and enjoy the open communication, which strengthens our commitment to students.
- Character building opportunities through community service projects
- Second Place Team award in 2016 Orange County Academic Pentathlon
- Fairmont North Tustin was the first school in Orange County to participate in the Middle School Public Debate Program. The school’s debate teams consistently win top awards in the OC Debate League
- Extended Day Robotics Program
- Eleven student awards in the 2016 Orange County Science and Engineering Fair
- Art awards: 42 pieces were chosen to show in the Imagination Celebration and 5 student works were selected out of thousands of entries by a jury to be shown at the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts
- Fairmont teams participate in the Developmental Sports League (DSL), which includes boys’ flag football and basketball, co-ed soccer, girls’ volleyball, and basketball. Fairmont teams also participate in the Junior High Tri-Way Sports, which includes boys’ flag football, basketball, soccer and girls’ volleyball, basketball, and soccer