Summer Fun Preschool Events
Come for the fun. Stay for all we have to offer. Join us at a preschool event this summer!
Each week, Fairmont Summer Programs hosts a special event for our youngest students. We invite you and your family to join us on these exceptional days to learn more about Fairmont Private Schools. In addition to joining in on all the fun, you can tour the campus, meet our admissions directors, and learn why Fairmont was voted BEST Private School in Orange County for two years in a row!
NOTE: These events are appropriate for children between two to four years-old. Parents must attend the event with their child. These events are for prospective families only.
RSVP Now for a Preschool Playdate!
Did you know Fairmont was voted BEST Preschool in Orange County?
Superior Student Support
- Individualized instruction includes helpful assistance through ability groups, free Fairmont Assist program, Homework Club, Advanced Math, and Advanced Reader.
- A caring and nurturing environment fosters a unique culture where “it’s cool to be smart.”
- A host of extracurricular activities and electives allows students to pursue their passions.
- Athletics, robotics, debate, field trips, social events, character development, arts, foreign language, computer programming, and music contribute to a well-rounded education.
Strong Foundations for Academic Excellence
- Fairmont’s National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accredited Early Childhood program ensures children master key literacy and math skills by the time they enter kindergarten.
- 90% of jr. kindergarteners were at or above grade level expectations for math, 72% exceeded expectations in 2016.
- 94% of pre-kindergarteners met or exceeded grade level expectations for reading.
- By the end of first grade, Fairmont students are able to write in cursive.
- Character education is included in Fairmont’s curriculum to help students think about the decisions they make and help prepare them for leadership roles.
- Students are introduced to basic computer skills in pre-kindergarten.
- Students begin learning a foreign language in pre-kindergarten.