Historic Anaheim Campus (Preschool – 8th Grade)
As the first of all of the Fairmont campuses, we are proud of the part the Historic Anaheim Campus has played in Fairmont’s history. That history is a tradition of commitment to excellence in all areas of a child’s educational life. Historic Anaheim Campus is home to a 24-year first place winning streak in the Orange County Academic Pentathlon. Each year, our students perform exceptionally well on standardized tests and win many prestigious awards. While academics are the core of our program, music, art, and sports flourish here as well.
Our dedicated teachers share a kind, enthusiastic spirit as they tend to the business of educating and caring for their students. Their belief in the promise of these students creates an atmosphere filled with optimism and high expectations. The Historic Anaheim Campus is truly a “home away from home” for our students and for all of us who share in their educational life. From the grace and beauty of our landmark 100 year-old Moreton Bay Fig tree to the 21st century skills our students learn and practice every day, Fairmont’s Historic Anaheim Campus has so much to offer the young leaders of tomorrow.
Historic Anaheim Campus
The Fairmont Historic Anaheim Campus has a rich history of academic and athletic achievements dating back to the school’s founding in 1953. We are proud that our students learn and play on the same picturesque grounds enjoyed by students for more than sixty years. Although technology has greatly changed, the close-knit sense of community between teachers and students remains solid and relevant. Our educators hold high expectations for themselves and their students.
The success stemming from this accountability is remarkable. Academically, our students continue to achieve some of the highest standardized test scores in Orange County. Our music, art, debate, science, and sports programs receive recognition with many students earning awards at science fairs, debate competitions, sports tournaments, art shows, and music/drama performances. The open communication with parents supports our commitment to educational excellence for every child.
- USAD Pentathlon National Champions 2016, 8th grade won National Champion Gold and 7th grade won the National Champion Silver medals
- Twenty-four consecutive years of first place rankings at the Orange County Academic Pentathlon
- Accelerated curriculum at all levels to prepare students to work above grade level and allow exceptionally gifted children to take high school level classes
- Top School Award at 2016 Orange County Science and Engineering Fair (OCSEF), four 1st place awards, two 2nd place awards, one 3rd place award, and two 4th place awards
- An orchestra consisting of students in 2nd through 8th grades
- Fairmont teams participate in the Developmental Sports League (DSL), which includes boys’ flag football and basketball, co-ed soccer, girls’ volleyball and basketball and the Junior High Tri-Way Sports, which includes boys’ flag football, basketball, soccer, and girls’ volleyball, basketball, and soccer
- Beautiful grounds and extensive play areas