IT Client Support Specialist
Fairmont Schools is seeking a IT Client Support Specialist to offer exceptional customer service to students, staff, faculty, administrators, and team members when troubleshooting, installing, and supporting all computer networked devices used at Fairmont. The IT Client Support Specialist will make recommendations on performance tuning and configurations to increase user efficiency and system reliability and serve as the primary consulting resource for the campus community.
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Experience with PC hardware, Microsoft Windows OS, iOS and macOS
- Understanding of networking principles, computer devices, mobile devices and telecommunications
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Will have a certificate from college or technical school in Computer Science or related field; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be insurable through Fairmont to drive company cars
- Be able to travel locally between campuses
Fairmont offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com