Images represent sample home residences. Actual residence may differ.
Fairmont Private Schools is excited to offer international students a new premium boarding community!
Fairmont’s Boarding Community provides international students with a unique, hybrid living experience, blending components of a traditional boarding program with the advantages of a small, comfortable home environment.
We believe this structure provides the best possible experience for students, fostering closer relationships and higher academic outcomes. These homes are a safe and nurturing environment where students learn responsibility, develop crucial life skills, and grow as people and young adults.
Currently open to international students entering grades 9 through 12, each residence will house all boys or all girls. A Fairmont teacher will reside in each boarding home and serve as the ‘Resident Parent.’
Why Fairmont Boarding Community?
- Healthy, fully prepared meals delivered daily
- Fairmont teacher will reside in boarding homes as ‘Resident Parent’
- Safe and nurturing environment
- Planned weekend activities and excursions
- Fully furnished, double occupancy rooms
- Transportation to and from school and daily activities
To learn more about becoming part of the Fairmont Boarding Community, please fill out the form below.
Student Housing Options