Images represent sample home residences. Actual residence may differ.
Fairmont Private Schools is excited to offer international students a new premium boarding community!
Fairmont’s Boarding Community provides international students with a unique, hybrid living experience, blending components of a traditional boarding program with the advantages of a small, comfortable home environment.
We believe this structure provides the best possible experience for students, fostering closer relationships and higher academic outcomes. These homes are a safe and nurturing environment where students learn responsibility, develop crucial life skills, and grow as people and young adults.
Currently open to international students entering grades 9 through 12, each residence will house all boys or all girls. A Fairmont teacher will reside in each boarding home and serve as the ‘Resident Parent.’
Why Fairmont Boarding Community?
- Healthy, fully prepared meals delivered daily
- Fairmont teacher will reside in boarding homes as ‘Resident Parent’
- Safe and nurturing environment
- Planned weekend activities and excursions
- Fully furnished, double occupancy rooms
- Transportation to and from school and daily activities
To learn more about becoming part of the Fairmont Boarding Community, please fill out the form below.
Student Housing Options
2018 International Student Brochure: