Admissions Events: Free Camp & Assessment Days
Thursday, June 15
Thursday, June 22
Thursday, June 29
Thursday, July 6
Thursday, July 13
Thursday, July 20
Thursday, July 27
Tuesday, August 1
Free Camp & Assessment Days offer the opportunity for your child to experience a fun and educational day at Fairmont Private Schools.
The day starts at 9:30 am when your child checks in at the front office. They will meet an admissions director and then participate in a computerized assessment. After the assessment, they will join in fun summer camp activities and eat lunch with other children. You can either pick your child up at 1:00 pm after lunch, or at 4:00 pm, the end of the day.
NOTE: Free Camp & Assessment Days are for children in kindergarten through 8th grade. You must be a prospective family in order to attend a Free Camp and Assessment Day. The assessment fee is waived however, there is a $50 application fee.
Current families are not eligible for Free Camp and Assessment Days.
RSVP Now for a Free Camp & Assessment Day!
Why was Fairmont voted BEST Private School in Orange County two years in a row?
Superior Student Support
- Individualized instruction includes ability groups, free Fairmont Assist program, Homework Club, Advanced Math, and Advanced Reader.
- A caring and nurturing environment fosters a unique culture where “it’s cool to be smart.”
- A host of extracurricular activities and electives allows students to pursue their passions.
- Athletics, robotics, debate, field trips, social events, character development, arts, foreign language, computer programming, and music contribute to a well rounded education.
- 90% of jr. kindergarteners were at or above grade level expectations for math, 72% exceeded expectations in 2016.
- 94% of pre-kindergarteners met or exceeded grade level expectations for reading.
- Fairmont’s 8th grade students read at college and career-ready reading levels.
- 94% of Fairmont graduates who applied were accepted to Top 100 colleges and universities (as defined by the US News & World Report.)
- 25 consecutive 1st place wins in the annual Orange County Academic Pentathlon.